Phillip Bryson spent over 25 years as an executive in corporate America . His background includes experience in finance, law, human resources and strategy. He graduated from the University of South Carolina with a BS in Finance and Economics, and from Columbia University with a law degree. In 2015 God started dealing in Phillip’s heart that it was time for him to make a career change. After much discussion and prayer, the Lord opened the door for Phillip and his partner Rob Hargett to acquire Southern Comfort from its founders, the Annas family. Rob and Phillip acquired the business in October 2016 and are excited to see how God will lead and hopefully bless the business as they seek to use it as a tool to serve Him.
Nate Brown is the Director of Sales and Marketing for Southern Comfort of Charlotte. Nate is a graduate from North Greenville University and is a great asset to our team. As Director of Sales, one of his roles will be providing customized maintenance programs and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lower Utility Bills
- Saving Money. Not only spending less money on electricity and heating cost, maintenance can catch minor repairs before they turn into major repairs of replacements.
- Properly Maintained HVAC will prevent problems with the air quality. Cleaning filters and coils regularly mean better breathing for the office, better air flow and clean ducts.
- When filters become dirty, and air flow is reduced, it strains the fan motor to work harder which in turn causes more energy to be used. Prolonged periods of strain on the motor will cause it to burn out which will need to be replaced. Another concern for your HVAC equipment is heat may build up around the heat exchanger in the winter. This can lead to cracks in the heat exchanger. If this is not repaired, it can cause system failure, release of carbon monoxide gas into the building or fire.
- Dirty filters mean dirt can end up in your ductwork which can compromise the air quality or end up back into the HVAC equipment. It also means your coils could become dirty causing your units to freeze due to lack or airflow. This can cause a system to fail and require replacement.
- HVAC units are breading grounds for mold, dirt and other bacteria if they are not maintained. All of which can cause respiratory issues.
Life of the System
- Consider the amount it cost to install new HVAC equipment, wouldn’t you want to keep the unit running as long as possible? With proper care and maintenance, a unit can last 10+ years. Maintenance is key.
Less Emergency Repairs
- Regularly maintained units are less likely for fail during the peak months of June through September and December through March. Keeping units up to date on all inspection and maintenances means less worry that the unit will stop operating properly during peak seasons.
The new Southern Comfort of Charlotte website is currently under construction. We’ll keep you updated on our work via this progress bar!